The Details: For Only $20 , You Can Ride The Bus on the designated Bus Loop Route, Receive A Free Drink/Item At Each Participating Venue , and Get On And Get Off The Buses At Any Location Along The Loop Route As You Wish!
100% of all proceeds benefit the Bus Loop Charities !The Fort Lauderdale Bus Loop Saturday , April 14, 2012
The Delray Beach Bus Loop Friday, March 30, 2012
West Palm Beach Bus Loop Friday, April 13, 2012
The Boca Bus Loop COMING June 1st!
Fort Lauderdale Bus Loop Saturday , April 14, 2012 6:00pm to 11:00pm
The Downtown-Las Olas Blvd-Beach Route !
Click Here To Prepay……Plenty of Trolleys !Check-Ins at Las Olas Riverfront or Yolo Plaza. Receive a Free Drink/Item at Each Venue.Please note that the drink cards are valid until 11:00pm Ride The Trolleys For Free Throughout the Night !Appetizer Specials At Most Venues: SideBar | America’s Backyard | Bourbon Street | M Bar | Yolo | Vibe | Quarterdeck | Lucky’s Tavern | Cafe Del Mar | Soprano’s Piano Bar
- The trolleys/buses will operate until midnight except a few will continue until 1:00am.
- Designated Drivers will be issued a free wristband at check-in.
- Check-In is open between 5:30pm and 9:00pm.
PrePay ($20 or $25 at door) is open til noon on Saturday, April 14.
All Proceeds benefit Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Jessica June Childrens Cancer Foundation, Jack & Jill Center, Covenant House Florida, Riverwalk Trust, and The Broward County Gator Club Scholarship Fund.
Free Admission for Designated Drivers! Do Not Drink and Drive ! Take a Taxi, Trolley, Designated Driver, Red Cap or some other Safe Means for Your Return Trip Home.
In Fort Lauderdale, The Five Bus Loop Routes are as follows:
- The Downtown/Beach Route includes the Performing Arts Center , passes through Las Olas Riverfront, down Las Olas Blvd, to A1A , turning around at Vista Mar, and heading back to Performing Art Center.
- The 17th Street Causeway Route includes Cordova and 17th Street Causeway and heads east on 17th Street Causeway to the beaches where it will turn around at BeachPlace.
- The Hotel Beach Route includes BeachPlace, heads north on A1A, turns west on Sunrise Blvd, and turns around at Galleria Mall.
- A 4th Route, The Downtown Route, includes only the downtown area.
- Our newest route, the North Beach Route, involves Galleria Mall to A1A and north to Galt Mile Drive area. One of the above routes will be followed for each Bus Loop