The Details: By now you’ve certainly seen your share of vehicle wraps promoting businesses from payroll services to pizza places. You may even have seen wraps on boats or motorcycles. At Signs By Tomorrow, we’ve even wrapped an entire building for one client! But we think our smart, creative, innovative customers can take it a step further. Think outside of that proverbial box. Give us a REAL challenge.That’s why we’re excited to announce our “Imagine It…We Can WRAP It!” challenge. This exciting new contest will give one lucky winner a totally free wrap, up to 1,200 square feet of material! All you have to do is send us a photo of what you think would be amazing or crazy to wrap, and if your idea is selected you get it wrapped courtesy of your local Signs By Tomorrow signage and graphics center, in partnership with 3M and UASG.
Check out the FACEBOOK PAGE Here!
The Not-So-Small Print
Now we realize that some of you are VERY creative, and so to stay within the law we have to spell out a few rules to follow:
1. You must own or have written consent from the owner of the object to be wrapped.
2. The object to be wrapped cannot be located on public property. So even if you convince President Obama to give you the OK to wrap the Statue of Liberty, it’s not gonna happen.
3. The object cannot be anything dangerous or illegal (so no, we will not wrap your demolition company’s sticks of dynamite).
4. The object cannot be a person or animal — sorry, Fido.
5. The object must be located within the continental United States.
6. Final graphics may not feature inappropriate content.
7. Additional restrictions apply; complete Official Contest Rules can be viewed here.
To enter, upload your photos and a brief description of your item to the Signs By Tomorrow Facebook page no later than February 29, 2012. By entering you agree to allow your wrap to be profiled in promotional materials from Signs By Tomorrow and its sponsors.
Signs By Tomorrow USA and 3M staff will review all entries and select the Top 5 by majority vote. The Top 5 entries will then be posted on the Signs By Tomorrow Facebook page by March 7, 2012 and all page fans will be eligible to vote for their favorite. All votes must be cast by March 22, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. The winner of the “Imagine It…We Can Wrap It!” challenge will be notified and announced by March 25, 2012.
Thanks for playing and good luck!